Thursday, February 07, 2008

ugh.

i feel useless right now.
does anyone even look at this thing anymore? because if they do, wow.
it's been a good non-documented year (almost)...can't remember most of it. but here's a point that's been on my mind lately.
I'm so sick of high school. But, at the same time, I'm worried for university. Everyone's getting that feeling though, I guess. Unless you're super smart and the go-getter type. yeah don't look at me.

don't expect anything less than randomness here. but isn't that what blogs are? it's all crap. and sounds like crap.

*taking a break and breathing. tea.*

completely sick of future talk. and why do I have that accent in the title? I didn't even get all the way to gr. 12 french. remind me to take that off sometime.

time to read a book. drink tea. listen to a beatles record.

I forgot how nice it is to let go of some stuff on here...maybe I won't carry it around with me all the time.

3 comments:

Brent said...

about once every month i check everyone's blogs

glad i checked yours tonight

coming back here again?

Brent said...

p.s. i was/am very surprised!

kathleen said...

haha. i think anything i said here would just be a repetition of our lunch convo. my feelings still stay the same and i'm not sure i want everyone to read them. i pretty much agree with everything you said here though.